Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Be job ready with a nationally recognised qualification to add to your Year 12 education. This course is not just for people who want to work in childcare.
Are you interested in:
- Paediatric medicine?
- Nursing or midwifery?
- Welfare or community services?
Why choose this qualification?
Key benefits include:
- You will be qualified to get a job in childcare as soon as you finish school.
- You can use the qualification as recognised prior learning in a diploma or degree.
- You can get hands-on experience working with children and vulnerable people.
- You will have an additional, practical qualification that can support your ATAR results.
- You will experience a unique learning approach that differs from a traditional school environment and is comparable with other adult-education and training.
Want to know more?
- We will be holding two Information Sessions on Monday 15 August 2016 at 1.40 or 2.30. You will have the opportunity to hear from teachers, current and former students and professionals working in the early childhood industry.
- Download an information brochure